- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing Massage1.com and our appointment booking website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use Licens
All content, images, and data located on our website is the sole property of Massage 1. Any unauthorized use of our material is strictly prohibited.
The content on Massage1.com is provided “as is”. Massage 1 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Massage 1 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Massage 1 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the content or services on Massage1.com, even if Massage 1 or a Massage 1 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The content appearing on Massage1.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Massage 1 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Massage 1 may make changes to the content contained on its web site at any time without notice. Massage 1 will make every effort to keep the content up to date, but makes no guarantees of content updates.
Massage 1 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to Massage1.com and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Massage 1 or our website. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Massage 1.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
60 S Stephanie St #110
Henderson, NV 89012
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include music, software, and video games.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.